Wednesday 27 September 2006

Nabaztag

My Nabaztag wifi cyber bunny continues to impress. It is perhaps the most useful gadget I've bought in some time. The default functionality is very useful, and having had a quick look at the API there it seems easy to write your own services too. Several ideas have already popped into my head. It's a good excuse for my more serious foray into Objective-C on the Mac I think. Programming is much more enjoyable when you actually have a goal that's useful to you (which is where day jobs fall down, in my experience!). Anyway, that all sounds rather techie, but Nabaztag isn't by default. Buy one - I promise that you'll find it useful. Well, as long as you have a wireless network at home. Without that he's just a doorstop (although one with some designer chic). You can send messages to me via bunny from the widget on my web page. Give it a go!

No comments: