Monday 5 June 2006

The weather was fantastic over the weekend. This was a shame because I was inside for most of it finishing-off an assignment for my OU course. What a pain! Still, at least I got it in on time. What is it that they say about 'all work and no play' though? I don't think it's about getting rich, unfortunately.

Still, I have a new toy - a 20" iMac. It's one of the new Intel ones and it's pretty groovy. It's almost silent, so that's good news for using Logic with it - the PowerMac G5 was a bit of a beast and you could sometimes hear the fan through the microphone when recording. No more problems there though. Anyway, it's sexy and you really should buy one.

I forgot to mention my 'GamerTag' when I talked about my XBox 360. If you're on XBox live then my tag is 'DominicUK' - have a look and challenge me at something. At the moment it would have to be one of the downloadable demos - something like Ghost Recon or Battlefield 2 (I'm too tight to pay 50 quid for a game), or maybe the one game I do own, Oblivion, has multiplayer? I don't know, and I haven't really had time to care too much. I do wonder why almost everyone on XBox Live seems to be either French or Americans swearing at them and telling them to speak English. Very bizarre. Still, it adds some amusement to hear them shouting at each other over the headset thing.

No comments: